Accounting Software 411 View Cart | Login / Register
Jonas Construction Buyer Guide Banner


FREE Accounting Software Search...
I am seeking software for ...

 

Software Directory
List of Vendors A-Z
List of Software A-Z
Software By Industry
Software By Class
Public Companies
Custom Search

  Find Software
  Find a Consultant
  Find Answers/Discuss
  List Your Company
  eNewsletter
  The Insider
  About Us
  Contact Us
  Feedback
   Advertise

Ei Dynamics Block



SAMPro Enterprise

By Data-Basics, Inc

Current Version: 9.0 
 
Product Description  

 

SAMPro Enterprise, Data-Basics' flagship software suite, provides a comprehensive service management, mobile workforce, and back office accounting platform for service management businesses, INCLUDING integrated CRM software and business analytics. The software components function seamlessly, enabling customers to proactively manage daily operations, automatically schedule and execute critical reporting and notification agendas, and communicate securely via the Web with technicians, customers, subcontractors and other suppliers. Essentially, customers have the ability to account for and respond to all service related activities in real time.

Operating in step with Data-Basics' signature Rules-Based Management tool, SAMPro Enterprise increases business efficiency by handling regular software situations on its own and raising flags as problems start to crop up. Using this technology, a company's core "rules" are established up front and are strategically reinforced throughout the organization.

One key component, SAMPro's Escalation Manager, automates much of the service workflow process, using pre-defined "escalation profiles" that enable the system to automatically e-mail, the parts manager if, for example, a work order is waiting on specific parts.

This automated functionality removes human intervention from routine processes, which helps customers generate a quick ROI for any business's service department. It also enables personnel to spend less time "babysitting" work orders and more time on critical up-selling or cross-selling opportunities.


 
Contact Information
 
Website: http://www.databasics.com
 
Support: phone: 800-837-7574
email: my.databasics.com
 
Sales & Marketing: phone: 800-837-7574
email: sales@databasics.com
 
Marketing
 
Target Customer Profile:  
Medium to large specialty contractors requiring an integrated job cost accounting and service management solution. Our typical customer has annual sales exceeding 2 million with 80% of that revenue coming from new construction/installation and the remaining 20% from a very profitable, but difficult-to-manage service department.
 
 
Download/Demo Available: Yes 
 
Average Price:   +$100,000
(based on a single location: 1-5 users)
 
Target Business Size:   Medium ($1 - $25 million Revenue)
 
No. Installations: 500-1,000
 
Target Country(s):
United States
 
Target Industry(s): Accounting, Legal & Professional Services
 
Implementation/Support
 
Certification Program: Yes
 
Implementation Services: Required
 
Avg. Implementation Period: 1-3 Months
 
Support Services: Context Sensitive Help within System
Email
Knowledge Base - Internet
On-site Consulting
Person to Person Phone Support
 
ASP/Hosted Solution: Yes
 
Technical
 
Client Operating
System(s):
IE Explorer
Windows NT Workstation
Windows 2000
Windows XP
Windows CE
WIN 95
WIN 98
 
Server Operating
Systems(s):
Citrix
Windows 2000
Windows 2003
Windows NT
Windows XP
Windows 2008
 
Development Tools: Sybase
Other: Small Talk
 
Database(s) Supported: Microsoft SQL Server
Sybase SQL Anywhere
Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise
 
User Interface: Windows
Mobile Phone
Pocket PC
Web Browser
Other: BlackBerry
 
Customization: Yes
 
Industry Standards
Supported:
ODBC Compliant
 
Business Functionality
 
General Classification: Service Management
 
Functionality:
 
System Independence: Stand-a-Lone
 
 
Additional Information:  

Sign up for a free online software demo by going to http://www.databasics.com/contact-us/ to enter your contact information and scheduling preferences.
 
 
This product integrates to the following other solutions...
 
Other solutions that integrate with this product...
 




Note: The vendor profile above for (SAMPro Enterprise
) is not written by Accounting Software 411. Information is provided and maintained by the vendor Data-Basics, Inc and/or by third party sources. Accounting Software 411 confirms basic company data prior to posting a profile. The above information is not a review or endorsement by Accounting Software 411 of the product.



Email Page

Additional Info
Screen Shots
Message Boards
Find Consultant
Press Releases
Upcoming Events
FREE Downloads
Software Demo
Webcast
White Paper
Case Study


Find Similar
Products

Company Info | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise With Us | List Your Company | Contact Us | Help |
Copyright © 2006-20011 Accounting Software 411, LLC. All rights reserved.